U8 (2016) JUNIOR RAIDERS
We are pleased to announce that the APMHA will continue to offer an enhanced U8 (2016) Development Program hosted by professional development instructors for the 2023-2024 season.
Information Skates for APMHA members who are interested in the U8 Junior Raiders Development program are being held in October 2023. This program will run throughout the season and is additional to House League; details of this program will be discussed with members at the information skates.
U8 INFORMATION SKATES
|TUESDAY OCTOBER 3
|5:30pm- 6:30pm (Don Beer Arena)
|TUESDAY OCTOBER 10
|5:30pm - 6:30pm Don Beer Arena)
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR THE U8 INFORMATION SKATES.
- Registration for this program will be open Tuesday October 3rd @ 5:30pm (in person at Don Beer Arena outside of the APMHA office. Registration and payment must be completed at the same time).
- U8 Information Skates are available for 2016 players only.
- Players must be registered with the Ajax Pickering Minor Hockey Association for the upcoming season and fees must be paid in full to be eligible to participate in the information skates - players will have to check in at the door. This is for Hockey Canada Insurance purposes and is mandatory.
- Players are required to register in advance for the information skates.
- There is no cost associated with the information skates.
- Full equipment is required.
We look forward to seeing our Junior Raiders out on the ice!