Minor Hockey Forms (PTS) Instructions
1. Go to www.minorhockeyforms.com
2. If you have never used the system before, you will have to first create an account. Click on Register on the top right of the screen and then complete the Sign Up form. Please ensure that your email address is correct and that you take note of your password. You will need this information in order to log in again once you receive notification that your request has been approved.
3. Once you are registered and logged in to the site, select “Ajax-Pickering Minor Hockey” from the list. If you choose any other association, your request will be rejected, and you will have to resubmit to Ajax-Pickering Minor Hockey.
4. Select the form for which you are applying.
- OMHA U18 AAA Player Tryout Permission Form (PTS)
5. Complete the questions on the form ensuring that all the information is accurate and then click Submit.
6. Log Off.
You will receive an email confirmation that your request(s) have been submitted and an email will be sent to the APMHA advising us of the request(s).
Please do not email us to check if your request has been received. If you receive the confirmation immediately after submitting the form, your request has been logged.
If your request has been approved, you will be sent an email advising you. You will then log back into the Minor Hockey Forms system to download and print the approved PTS form. If your request has been denied, you will receive an email advising that your request has been denied.