AJAX PICKERING MINOR HOCKEY ASSOCATION 2022-2023 TRYOUTS
U14-U18 AAA-MD REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
CLICK HERE FOR 2022-2023 RAIDERS REP COACHES
TRYOUT REGISTRATION AND TRYOUT PASSPORT
1. IMPORTANT - Players must register for tryouts.
2. Read the information below and click on the "Click Here To Register" link at the bottom of this page.
3. Complete your APMHA Tryout Registration Form and click "Submit"
4. You will be redirected to a payment page to pay for your $70.00 Tryout Passport
5. If you choose to pay for each tryout at the door, submit your form and do not move forward with the tryout passport payment (ensure you have selected "Pay at the Door" on your tryout registration form).
6. You will receive an email confirmation after your tryout registration form is submitted (this will include your PTN, located at the bottom of your confirmation email). The PTN# will remain the same throughout the tryouts. Please do not lose this number.
Tryout passports are a one-time purchase of $70 or pay $30 at the door per tryout. Tryout Passports allow you to attend all 2022 tryouts from AAA-MD within the APMHA for the duration of the tryouts or until you have been carded to a team at a particular level. All players who are carded to a team must have paid the $70.00 regardless of how many tryouts they attend.
Tryout passports must be purchased in advance and will not be available for purchase at the door.
Tryout passports are a final purchase and there are no refunds.
Due to Hockey Canada insurance guidelines, players must be registered for tryouts before attending their first tryout.
Players must start tryouts at their own age level in all categories.
How to Locate My PTN # Click Here
Tryouts for the 2022-2023 season will follow the timeframe below:
AAA -start April 25th
AA - start May 2nd
A/BB/MD - start May 9th
U10-U13 Representative Tryouts will be held in the Fall, as per Hockey Canada guidelines. More information regarding tryouts for divisions U13 and below will be made available closer to the fall.
Click Here for OHF Tryout rules and regulations for releases and PTS forms
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS AND PURCHASE A TRYOUT PASSPORT
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2022-2023 APMHA TRYOUT SCHEDULE