Criminal Reference/Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC)
- Contact DRPS, require two pieces of government issued ID (one with photo), you can now apply online on the DRPS website
- The cost is partially subsidized with a letter from APMHA, please contact [email protected] to obtain a copy of this letter
- Coaches must submit their original VSC check to the APMHA office.
- As a reminder, VSC’s are valid for a period of 2 years, and are only valid for ages 18 and older.
Health & Safety Resources for Trainers
- Emergency Action Plan
- Hockey Canada Injury Report Form
- HTCP Medical Information Sheet
- OMHA Concussion Information, Resources Update
- Hockey Canada Concussion Toolbox